6 Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried becomes one of the favorite recipes of housewives because donuts become one of the snacks that are suitable for eating at any time. There are some moms questions about:
- What is a homemade donut recipe?
- What is the Easy Donut Recipe?
- What’s the recipe for glazed donuts?
- How to make donuts?
- Types of donuts?
We’ll discuss everything one by one, scroll down, and Happy.
Here are 6 Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried:
1. Basic Donuts Recipe
The First, Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried is a basic donuts recipe, Really quick and easy donuts made from ingredients you probably already have. My son 7 year old loves these because he can have them whenever he wants.
Basic Donuts Recipe
- 1 Cup Sweet Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 ½ Cup Flour
- Beat the eggs and sugar together.
- Add the sweet milk and flour to the egg and sugar mixture.
- Combine until soft.
- Fry carefully.
2. Apple Donuts recipe
The Second, Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried is Apple Donuts Recipe. Apple Donuts is type donut that most in children like the most, packed with fresh apple and apple sauce. Baked and Coated with crunchy cinnamon sugar. perfectly delicious!
Apple Donuts recipe
Main Ingredients Apple Donuts:
- 1 ½ cup flour. Main Ingredients Apple Donuts
- ½ tbsp nutmeg. Main Ingredients Apple Donuts
- 1 ¾ tbsp baking powder. Main Ingredients Apple Donuts
- ½ cup sugar. Main Ingredients Apple Donuts
- ½ tbsp salt. Main Ingredients Apple Donuts
Dry Ingredients Apple Donuts:
- 1 large Egg Dry Ingredients Apple Donuts:
- ½ cup grated apple Dry Ingredients Apple Donuts:
- ¾ cup apple sauce Dry Ingredients Apple Donuts:
- ½ cup oil Dry Ingredients Apple Donuts:
- ¼ cup milk. Dry Ingredients Apple Donuts:
- Sift together the main ingredients.
- Mix the dried ingredients and combine them with the main ingredients.
- Fill 12 greased muffin cups ¾ full and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from tray and brush with a ¼ cup of butter and then roll in a mixture of ¾ cup of sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
read Also: German Pancake Recipe
3. Banana Donuts recipe
The Third, Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried is Banana Donuts Recipe. Banana Donuts is a healthy type of food for your family, with ingredients that are easy and cheap to get. But it tastes so good.
Banana Donuts recipe
- 4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup mashed bananas
- ½ Cup buttermilk
- ¼ Cup shortening.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 4 tbsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- ½ tbsp Salt
- Cream shortening and sugar together
- Add eggs to the mixture and beat well
- Mix the bananas, vanilla extract, and buttermilk
- Add this to the creamed mixture along with other dry ingredients
- Roll mixture out onto a lightly floured surface
- Cut and leave to stand for 15 minutes
- Deep fry until golden brown.
4. Buttermilk Donuts recipe
The Fourth, Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried is Buttermilk Donuts recipe. Buttermilk donuts is a donuts recipe with a simple glaze, but they’re scored to create more surface area so that when they’re fried they get extra crispy and extra delicious.
Buttermilk Donuts recipe
- 2 Large Eggs beaten.
- 5 Cups sifted flour
- 2 Cups buttermilk
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- ½ Cup melted butter.
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 Cup baking powder
- 1 Cup salt
- 1 Cup nutmeg
- ¼ tbsp cinnamon
Oil for frying
- Combine together the buttermilk, eggs, and sugar
- Set this mixture aside to rest
- Mix together the other dry ingredients
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients and combine
- Stir in the melted butter and knead until a soft dough is created.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to approximately ¼ inch in thickness
- Cut out shapes with a donut cutter
- In a deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 370°F (190°C
- Fry the donuts on each side for approximately until golden brown
- Drain on paper towels
- Dip in sugar to serve
5. Coconut Donuts recipe
The Fifth, Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried is Coconut Donuts recipes. Cocounut Donuts walked straight out of a dream and a melt-in-your-mouth-soft. Coconut donut covered with Toping glaze and finely shredded coconut, Taste So Good.
Coconut Donuts recipe
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 ½ Cup sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- ½ Cup flaked coconut
- ¼ Cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tbsp salt
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and add the milk
- Add sifted dry ingredients and coconut to the mixture.
- Chill mixture for several hours
- Roll mixture out onto a lightly floured surface until it is ½ inch thick
- Cut out donut shapes with a cutter.
- Fry in deep hot fat until golden brown on both sides
- Drain on a paper towel
- Sprinkle with sugar to serve
6. Honey Donuts recipe
The Sixth, Donuts Recipe Baked And Fried is Honey Donuts. This Honey Donuts recipe is very delicious and easy to make. The moist it tastes absolutely delicious. You Must Try It.
Honey Donuts recipe
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 3 Cup flour
- ½ Cup warm water
- 1 Large Egg beaten
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water and combine with other dry ingredients.
- Knead for several minutes and leave to one side in a warm place until dough doubles in size.
- Roll dough out so it is flat and cut into 1.5 inch squares. Allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Heat 4 inches of oil in a Dutch oven.
- Drop squares into the oil and cook until they are golden brown.
- Strain and dredge in sugar & cinnamon mixture.
- Warm honey and drizzle over doughnuts to serve