|Green Bean Casserole Recipe|
green bean casserole recipe is the best-selling recipe in 2020, it is an easy-to-make food recipe and healthy food for your beloved family.
Ingredients green bean casserole recipe for 4 Portions:
- 7 m.-sized potato
- 2 tbsp germ oil for frying
- 1 onion(s)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 200 g beans, green
- n.B. Water
- 200 g tomato(s)
- 3 tsp savory, dried
- Salt and pepper
- 150 g cheese (Edamer), grated
Nutritional values per serving
- Kcal 420
- Protein 13.67 g
- Fat 25.44 g
- Carbohydrate. 32.95 g
- Working time about 15 minutes
- Cooking/baking time about 40 minutes
- Total time approx. 55 minutes
Preparation Intruction green bean casserole
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes. Cook in the germ oil in a pan with the lid closed for about 25 minutes. Turn from time to time (they can be put on at about the same time as the beans).
- Wash and clean the green beans and break them into small pieces. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes, the onions too.
- Sweat the onions in butter, then add the beans and 2 tsp savory and steam for about 5 minutes. Then cover the beans just like that with water. Simmer for about 15 minutes, then add the tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Important: The beans should be soft. If they are not, just leave them on the stove for a little longer.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Rub a casserole dish with a little oil, add the potatoes and season with the remaining savory, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Then add the beans and tomatoes and mix everything. You can also use some of the water. Ideally, it is so cooked that there is little left. Make sure that the slugfest does not become too supply!
- Take care of the seer at the cheese and turn it into the oven. Cook for about 10 minutes, then set to the grill until the cheese has melted nicely and turned a little brown.