|How To Make COFFEE CHOCOLATE CAKE|
How To Make COFFEE CHOCOLATE CAKE is super delicious for kids food at home.
so let’s make it
- 114 gr coffee mixture + water, brewed.
- 114 gr unsalted butter
- 35 gr cocoa powder
- 125 gr sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 large egg
- 60 gr yogurt (regular / Greek)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 120 g flour
How To Make:
1. Combine coffee water, butter and cocoa powder, heat over low heat until melted butter. Turn off the fire
2. Add sugar, stir with a hand wisk until dissolved
3. Enter the flour, stir until blended. Set aside
4. In another container, mix yogurt, egg and vanilla essence, stir using a hand wisk. Enter into the mixture beforehand, mix well.
5. Pour in a baking sheet, bake in oven with a temperature of 170C which has previously been heated for 30-40 minutes or until cooked. Do a prick test: the inside of the cake is not sticky (keep it moist, not dry). Decorate according to taste, this cake tastes best served with melted dark chocolate